Let an Authorized AGC Dealer... Repair Your Windshield AT NO COST TO YOU!
AGC warranties all repairs for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Windshield Repair is a Free Benefit of over 90% of Full Coverage Insurance Policies.
- AGC's staff can confirm that your repairs are covered under your policy with no increase in premium and no deductible prior to your repairs being performed.
- AGC is a Preferred Vendor for several Major Insurance Providers (State Farm, Travelers, USAA and more...)
- Most Insurance Companies would rather pay to repair your windshield to avoid having to replace it in the future.
- Windshield Repair helps Insurance Companies avoid Fraudulent Replacement Claims while helping to reduce Life Insurance & Serious Injury Claims caused by windshields that are not repaired and structurally sound prior to accidents.
- Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts & South Carolina require insurance companies to cover the cost of Glass Repair with no increase in premium and no deductible.
- Repairing your Windshield, protects the environment, saves you and your insurance company money and could SAVE YOU and/or A LOVED ONES LIFE!!
Schedule an Appointment Now!
By completing the following form, AGC's Customer Service Department will notify an Authorized AGC dealer/technician in your area to contact you to schedule an appointment that's convenient for you, to have your windshield repaired.
Why Auto Glass Concepts?
Unlike so many companies and individuals that offer Glass Repair, AGC's services are provided through hundreds of local automotive dealers nationwide. This scenario, gives you the security of knowing that your repairs are being completed by a properly trained and certified glass repair technician located at a local dealership you already know and trust to service your vehicle/s.
Don't put you or your families safety in the hands of someone you don't know. Let an Authorized AGC Dealer/Technician restore the structural integrity of your windshield Today!
Why REPAIR vs. REPLACE?
- Lifetime warranty on all repairs.
- Restores Safety & Structural Integrity of Your Windshield.
- Avoids potential Rust and Leaks frequently caused by faulty replacement.
- Maintains Factory Seal to assist with Airbag performance and Roll protection.
- Prevents you and/or your Insurance Company from paying for a Costly Replacement.
1. Surface Chip 2. Bullseye 3. Half Moon 4. Angel Wings 5. Star 6. Straight Crack 7. Star Burst 8. Extended Ray on Bullseye
Thank you for your interest in repairing your windshield. Whether you know it or not you are playing a vital role in helping us protect the environment. You see, each year 12 to 15 million windshields are replaced in North America alone and are thrown away due to the fact that laminated glass is not commercially recyclable. This takes up a significant amount of space in our landfills and these windshields do not disintegrate for over 4000 years.
But that's not all... It also takes 15.2 million BTUs of energy to produce just one ton of glass needed to replace these windshields, consuming precious fossil fuels. That's approximately 190,000 BTU's per 25 pound windshield, which is equal to the amount of energy it takes to power the average size American home for one day. With that said, thank you again for helping us conserve valuable energy and reduce waste while increasing consumer awareness about the environmental importance of repairing your windshield vs. replacement.
Sincerely, Brian T. House - CEO/FounderPowered by ZipRecruiter